Leighton Art Centre’s 2016 Christmas In The Country Unframed Art Sale.
It is only a few days away!!!
There will be over a thousand beautiful unframed artworks available by local Albertan Artists and Artisans!
Many of the artists will be in attendance throughout the sale.
The staff at the Leighton Centre do an amazing job ensuring that all their
guests feel right at home while exploring this amazing heritage site and enjoying the beautiful art.
- The historic Leighton home is decorated beautifully for Christmas! Come buy a special gift for your loved ones at this annual sale.
- Free Admission & Complimentary Festive Treats!
- Open 10am – 4pm Daily (Closed Monday)
- South on Macleod Trail or Deerfoot Trail to Stoney Trail SE / Highway 201
- (formerly Spruce Meadows Trail / Marquis of Lorne Trail / Highway 22X)
- West on Stoney Trail SE to 37 Street SW / 96 Street W (Watch for Leighton Art Centre signage)
- Turn Left (South) at 37 Street SW / 96 Street W and proceed 4.7 km to the 4-way stop (Red Deer Lake Meats)
- Turn Right (West) on 226 Avenue (at 4-way stop) 1.6 km
- Turn Left (South) on 112 Street (4 km)
- Turn Right (West) on 266 Avenue (4.5 km) – 266 Avenue is a winding secondary road, which brings you to a T-intersection (3-way stop) at the Red School House (Leighton Education Centre).
- Public Parking is available ONLY at the Leighton Art Gallery and Museum entrance, 100 yards South of the Education Centre Studios.
- I will be at the Leighton Centre on November 5th from 10am till 1:00pm, can’t wait to see you there.
November 5th & 6th and 12th & 13th